No Loyalty In Washington



You see, Congress will get all into sending funding to Ukraine, or keeping the purse strings open for the cash flow to the Mexican border and to make sure the illegal immigrants have what they need. Let veterans though try to get supplies that they desperately need or the medical care they need, and we also need to fight and jump through hoops that there is no excuse for. I outlined that in my letter to the congressman’s office and that I don’t request help; I don’t desire help; I require his help. So here I am waiting for a week so far for a response from one of my elected public servants and no reply from the Congressman’s office (Barth, 2024).



For more information on this topic Click Here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roe v. Wade

Our veterans are heroes, but they also need our support.